lithium vs lead-acid batteries
Lithium-Ion Technology VS Lead-Acid Battery
● The high-performance Li-Ion technology is especially suitable in cases where lead-acid batteries are in use and have to be changed in two to three-shift operation.
● Lithium-ion batteries do not need to be replaced. By quick interim charging any downtime, such as a lunch break, can be efﬁciently used and the battery is recharged in a very short period of time. Interim charging does not affect the battery service life.
● Lithium-ion technology supplies constant voltage throughout the entire application time. Accordingly, you can work under full power through several shifts without having to change a battery or do any kind of maintenance at all.
Longer battery Life time
● 3500 full charging cycles with at least 80 % residual capacity
● Afterward: Several thousand full charging cycles are still possible
● Combined with higher battery efficiency an altogether higher usable battery capacity
● No evolving battery gases (hydrogen) and acid
● Does not contain toxic substances like Cd, Pb or Hg
● No battery change necessary for most 2-shift applications
● Cost & time savings
● No need for a battery change and charging room
● No battery-maintenance needed
● No water-refilling, battery cleanup, etc.
● No need for electrolyte circulation
Higher Efficiency Compared To Lead-Acid
● Self-monitoring via the autonomous battery management system
● Safety functions on cell-, module, and battery level
● Safe control of the truck in any battery status
● Integrated shock sensor
● Up to 30 % higher electrical efficiency
● Fewer energy losses
● Less heat development inside the battery
● Full usability down to 5 % State of Charge (SoC)
Perfect Performance In Cold Area
● Battery Pack Heating Management
● BSLBATT battery pack with heating management during the discharge process, the temperature rises from - 20℃ to 0℃ only takes 25-30 minutes.
● General battery pack during the discharge process, the temperature rises from - 20℃ to 0℃ will take 85-90 minutes.
Mastering Charging Technology
● Higher stability, greater conversion rate
● The sino-german joint venture, originating from the world's first German charging technology
● Shanghai Jiaotong University Cooperation Institute of Industry, Education, and Research
● National High-Tech Enterprise